Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day to You

Today I have blatantly stolen a picture off of someone else's blog -- I'm sure there is blog protocol that harshly discourages this practice -- but I am pleading ignorance. It is just too good a St. Patrick's Day picture! I can't even remember the name of the person or the blog I stole it from -- but she's local, so I hope I don't get caught.

Since I was on a crime spree, I also took a picture off Joan Perry's Charleston Daily Photo blog of the alligators at the pond at Roper St. Francis I wrote about earlier. I added the picture to that earlier post about alligator sightings to make it more interesting. I need to get better about taking my camera everywhere. I enjoy Joan's photos and commentary. She gets great shots of all that Charleston has to offer and also notices the small, quirky things. She is the Director of Volunteers at Roper St. Francis. Maybe I will get to know her.

Now, I must get out of jammies and find something to wear that is appropriately green and Irish-like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crime spree...that cracked me up :))

The kitty picture is a good one. It is by Kittens on the Keyboard and the author is a nurse at St. Francis as well. I see her more online than at work since she is a night shift gal.

Sandy Hutchinson said...

Uh-oh! Busted!