Saturday, August 15, 2009

Woof! Woof!

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

Even though this picture represents one of my preferred states, for the last couple of weeks I have learned so much that I am seeing html code in my dreams.

Not only am I learning computer code, but I'm also learning a whole new business (again), and getting to know a new group of co-workers.

Plus, Duncan and I are having to work out a new routine just to cover the home-front basics. I know we look like we've been together forever, but this is brand new for us. We haven't both worked full-time since we got married.

My brain is getting lots of new wrinkles with all this change going on. That's supposed to keep you young. Good.

My new office is in a not-much-to-look-at house on James Island, but the view out the kitchen window is pretty. The dock, I believe, is at the business owner's family home and the water is the Clark Sound that wraps around the bottom of James Island and then opens out to the ocean. It's pretty.

No comments: