Tuesday, March 1, 2016

A friend has talked me into going to a week-long yoga retreat at the end of April. It sounds like a good idea -- a great way to relax and rejuvenate after tax season wraps up. It would be grand, except I have gotten so very out of shape, I'm not sure I can keep up even with the first-time ever beginners. Oh well, I've never been to yoga class yet that didn't tell you to stretch to your own limit, and not to worry about what everyone else is doing, so I'm taking that to heart. Still, I'm trying to get a little more flexible before I go.Trying, trying, trying to just go take a walk most days -- not the gym, just take a walk. Some weeks are better than others.

Today, I was on the West Ashley Greenway -- and came upon this spectacular display of winter leaving/spring coming that was just exploding and spilling over the fence in someone's backyard.


It's going to be a little easier to walk, if I can watch spring marching in.

No comments: